Current e-mails and folders can be viewed under
Each email is stored in a single file and can be drag & drop as required. This also applies to all folders.
Configuration, contacts and calendars are stored within a MySQL database, which is dumped to
Email subaddressing trough the plus indicator is supported: The user email@example.com will also receive email for firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and so on. This option can be configured within the user settings.
- open mail.example.com and login with your mailbox user (not as administrator)
- set “Set handling for tagged mail” to “In Subfolder” or “In subject”
- In subfolder: a new subfolder named after the tag will be created below INBOX (“INBOX/newsletter”).
- In subject: the tags name will be prepended to the mails subject, example: “[newsletter] mail subject”.
Server side filter rules for your mailbox can be configured within SOGo settings:
- open webmail.example.com an login to SOGo with your mailbox user
- configure your filters in “Settings > E-Mail > Filter”
Active filters must be checked with a green pick. Modifications must be saved with the save icon
Spam to Inbox¶
Spam end up in junk folder by default. You can change this behavior.
Create a filter in SOGo with the following options.
For incoming messages that match all of the following rules: Header X-Spam-Flag contains YES Perform these actions: Flag the message with Junk File the message in INBOX Stop processing filter rules